Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tick-tock.

The Ohio-bound counter is ticking down to the wire, which is exciting.

Also exciting--The Seahawks are 10-2, after a snoozer second-half of a blow-out game last night...(with half of the 4th quarter left, there were only about 25 Eagles fans left in the stadium, and I'm convinced they only stayed so they could be on t.v.) Matt Hasselbeck is amazing. Shaun Alexander is amazing. I heart the Seahawks. They play the Colts on Christmas eve. If you are in Coshocton and care about the Colts or the Seahawks or the fate of the Super Bowl, you should come watch it with me. I will be a nervous wreck.

Thursday is Leadership Development Day, which is also exciting. It means I get to sit in a room with eight of my co-workers and brainstorm and visioneer our lives. I love it, and the last time we met, I felt like I was renewed with life vision/passion/direction. Here's to hoping this day is half as good as that one.

That's all I have to say about that. Heidi, Sarah and I are ready to party like there's no tomorrow at the YD Adventures Resource Staff Christmas Party on Saturday! Woooo! And in my next twelve days, I can count on my hands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Christmas parties. Geez Louise.

4 comments:

Jessica Dearly Loved said...

Hey Heather!

We got your newsletter in the mail today. Thank you for including us! We can't wait to see family and friends either! We look forward to seeing you!

So this Wendell Berry book...will you give us a book review?

The !saac Fix said...

Heather!!!
you should definitely find that essay you wrote for Knives Out and email it to me.

I finally created an account so i can comment on your blog, but I am a rather faithful reader.

There's like 3 people reading Wendell Berry, maybe I'm suppose to get in on that action.

The !saac Fix said...

oops, You and Whose Army, not knives out

Drewser said...

Goooooooo COLTS!!! You have every reason to be nervous as you await the wrath of Peyton's offense and the unstoppable defense!