Friday, December 02, 2005

Questions to ponder over the weekend:

1. In what direction is my life headed?
2. Is God trying to say anything to me right now. If not, why is he being so silent?
3. Where are my gloves?
4. Should I go to Grad School soon, and if so, where?
5. Why is Santa considered part of "Christmas" while Hanukkah is not, even though the Jewish people are more representative of a Christian heritage than elves and reindeer?
6. Where am I going to watch Monday Night football?
7. Why do schools in Washington get snow days for a 1/2 inch of snow?
8. Who will guard the door when I am sleeping?
9. Why does the man in the apartment upstairs clear his throat so much?
10. Why did both Johnny Cash and Ray Charles share common drug addictions and endure the early death of a brother?
11. Will I be prevented from becoming a legend because I am clean and my brother is healthy?
12. Where is my husband?
13. When will I ever finish reading The Brothers Karamazov and Brothers K?
14. Why do I find it impossible to write songs that mean something but find it very easy and inspiring to write songs about such things as the barrista at Starbuck's and things I have knit?
15. Why do so many kids have to die of hunger and AIDS?
16. Why do teenagers think it's cool to smoke?

No comments: