Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from the staff of Backroads-Midwest-Coast.

Also, "Happy Hanukkah," because if Jesus were around today, he'd probably celebrate it, being Jewish and all.

And Happy Kwanzaa too, because Africa is a pretty snazzy continent...and it taught me, among other things, that even the most realistic-looking ebony bookends can be mass-marketed to unknowing tourists using normal wood and a tin of shoe polish.

p.s. Dad and I are now music producers. You can hear a demo version of the song we sang this evening at church here. (Written by GBaker, Guitar by GBaker, Vocals by HBaker.)

p.p.s. Maybe I'll post "Barrista Boy" by the end of the week...my first original song...that will be my Merry Christmas present to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey
How about you go sharpen a pencil or stare at a white wall! J/k merry christmas and happy new year. I hope your having a blast well you home!

Anonymous said...

barrista boy...now available to add to myspace...I'm dreaming I think...thats just to good to be true!