Wednesday, March 29, 2006

In the next 48 hours...

I'm going to the airport twice. Once, tonight, to pick up Adria and Zach--two of the funniest people in the world and former members of Taylor University's Rice Pilaf Improv Comedy Team.

Tomorrow, we all three will go again to fetch Timmy--also one of the funniest people in the world and former member of Taylor University's Rice Pilaf Improv Comedy Team.

This is all because our big annual YD Retreat (Bob's Island Getaway) starts on Friday, and somehow, the four of us are going to MC and entertain the masses of students with our Improv?!

I think we're all nervous about our ability to be funny...and it's been three years since we've seen each other all together...and...and...and...and...

...There are still lots of other details to be pieced together for Bob's...overall, though, the staff and the Improv Team is excited. We will be taking at least 18 kids from Arlington to beautiful San Juan Island...and they will experience community with a family and hear about the truth of Jesus Christ...and they will laugh at Rice Pilaf making a spectacle....

...and this morning, I woke up in my new home...and I did not see a grocery store parking lot out my window...I saw fog-covered mountains.

C'est bien, oui?

1 comment:

Jenna St.Hilaire said...

C'est bien, oui.