Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New House!

Over the weekend, I completed about 98% of my move from my 2-bedroom apartment of nearly two years. Here are some photos of my new mountain home, where I now live with the wonderful and gracious Jenny.

This is the tiger that hangs on the wall in the foyer. How thrilling that I get to go on a Safari every day of the week!









Here is my bedroom!!! complete with walk-in closet and cubby hole.









Here is the grand piano room. Laaaa! Chopin and Schubert will flow through my fingers once more!










Here is the downstairs sitting room and kitchen...complete with mountain view and KitchenAid mixer.
















And here is the mountain view from the back deck. It was foggy this morning. Yesterday, when it was clear, I could see snow-capped peaks! Praise God for a new house that I love, a new housemate, and for understanding and answering my prayers for community!


3 comments:

suz said...

heather, the house looks amazing. great digs, GREAT God!

Pastor Paul said...

Praise God for such a great blessing - a house and a home. I'd be jealous of the grand piano, but I don't take the time to play the one I have. Maybe I ought to, eh?

Jenna St.Hilaire said...

Heather, your new place looks great! My apartment being a huge blessing from God, I know what you mean and hope yours is just as awesome. Way cool!