Friday, March 17, 2006

The Mystery of the Puzz 3D

Where are Miss Marple and Hercule Poirot when you need them?! Seriously! A Puzz 3D has magically appeared in my office today, and I have no idea where it came from...

...the magical part is not that the Puzz 3D appeared in my office, BUT, that the last time I saw this particular Puzz 3D (a beautiful tribute to the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, flying buttresses and all), it was sitting on the desk of my coworker Jon, which is about 2 hours away from here at Stonewater Ranch.

This all started because I constructed the 3D Effigy of Notre Dame with the help of some students at our recent "Freeze Your Booty Off" Retreat at Stonewater Ranch. Sarah then helped me transport the sculptural masterpiece to Jon's desk with a note attached that said, "Model representation of new Owyhee River Port-a-Potties." A few days later, Sarah discovered the cathedral on HER desk, and after returning it to the box, had not seen it again.

This morning, I discovered that it was NOT at Stonewater Ranch anymore, but in fact, tucked neatly in a back corner of my desk. Stuart and Bronco (the only two men with keys to the office) claim that they had nothing to do with it.

It's possible that my friends Greg and Danica were involved too, because they were at Stonewater Ranch with me this past weekend and could certainly have transported it back to Arlington without my knowledge...but still...to place it in my office without my knowledge when I expected that it was still sitting 2 hours away in Leavenworth is quite a feat!

So...the mystery of the Puzz 3D is very much an open case. If you have any leads...please let me know...

3 comments:

Jenna St.Hilaire said...

Hah... that sounds very much like Jon to me. Ask Sarah about the bag of wheat sometime, if she hasn't already told you.

Jon might have Greg and Danica acting as agents too... wouldn't put it past any of them :)

hmb said...

haHA Greg IS involved! He has confessed...I am soooooooo good. Still have no idea how he got it in my office, though. Grrrrr.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh... the joys of my prank pulling friends at YD :):) I love you guys.
Tina