Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The world smells like...

Today, the world smells like chlorine. Because I spent most of last evening, upside-down in a swimming pool, where Adam was teaching me to do this. I have not yet mastered it--but I came very, very close. Upon completing said feat, I will have completed 2 of my 142 life goals: learning how to roll a kayak, and learning how to make good hummus (I didn't learn how to make hummus while in the swimming pool. This event is, in fact, completely unrelated to kayak rolling.)

1 comment:

hmb said...

Ahh--The Mookinator--those were the golden days...which reminds of this time when i sat with The Mookinator and Jamie Vinson at the Senior English Banquet and confessed to the entire department that I had once won a poetry contest with a plaigerized Shel Silverstein verse about the toucan.