Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday Mornings are Blech.

On this beautiful Monday morning, The T-Shirts are still the bane of my existence. Some of the directors are worried that the sizes for these shirts run too small for the girls, I am still yet to receive half of the order, and I had to call the printer this morning to tell them that the girls' shirts are the wrong color (a conversation during which, he told me that their mainframe was struck by lightning and rendered completely incapable of working this weekend, meaning they no longer have any history of our order.)

And, from Arlington, we still have six boys signed up, but no girls yet, and we're praying for 25. You can imagine that the combination of these two frustrating circumstances make me feel like numero uno priority loser!

And I recite the mantra "They're not saying no to you, they're saying no to God" and breathe in and breathe out and try to greet the day feeling non-oppressed.

On a better note--I will visit my cousin Paul at the Seattle airport after Bible Study, and this evening, I will lead 3-6 teenage girls in a discussion on Chapters 5&6 in Dateable (the book we've been studying). Tonights Discussion: Guys will lie to you to get what they want, and girls will lie to themselves to get what they want.

No comments: