Wednesday, January 12, 2005

It's official.

My favorite online cartoon is no longer "Banana Singing about Peanut Butter and Jelly while riding a donkey" , it is "Dude Rolling Down Hill."

With my rather meloncholy Monday and Tuesday behind me, my Wednesday has been made oh-so-very bright by this happy cartoon. Enjoy.

(And check out all of the links in my new blog section "Because I'm in Youth Ministry..." which have the ability to ease any tension incurred by too many awkward encounters with 15-year-olds.)

2 comments:

Drewser said...

I would like to note that I tried to go to the "Dude Falling" website while here at work got Websensed. Reason given: website contains "Tasteless" information. Now I'm reeeeally curious...

hmb said...

it is NOT inappropriate! it's just silly. very funny, actually. it probably got websensed because it's not secure or something. geesh.