Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Spirit Week.

It's Homecoming Week at AHS. I forgot that today was Hawaiian Day (sorry, Janelle). Fortunately, the kind AHS secretary, Deana, allowed me to borrow a plastic lei, so I could blend in with all the cool kids.

Thursday is 80's day, and all the kids are pulling out their crimpers and leg warmers. Candace and Amy want me to go thrift store shopping with them tomorrow. I say, "well, like, totally!"

If you have a favorite 80's memory, you should post it, for the general populace to read and reflect. I think my favorite 80's toys were my Optimus Prime Transformer and my battery-powered Voltron.

2 comments:

hmb said...

dad, it's okay. most of your hair made it to 2004. just think, all the hairs that stayed behind are still rocking out with "the clash" and cyndi lauper. they're happy where they are.

Drewser said...

Kids today don't even know what pegging their jeans means. Seems like this is a great opportunity for you to teach them some culture. Let me know if you need me to fed-ex my 80's Billboard Hits collection to you...Top 100 songs of the 80's, baby.