Tuesday, August 03, 2004

when does school start?!

HEY! When does school start? It needs to start soon! I have spent the last three days in the office by myself, and I am booooooored! Okay, that's not entirely true...I had a few fun hours painting the walls of my office, I rearranged the furniture, I hung pictures, I called the girls who went Kayaking with us, I wrote some articles for newsletters....

But it's officially been a week since I've seen any kids in the ministry, and I miss them! I want to talk to them...I want to see how they're doing...I want them to sing a really annoying song over and over or make monkey sounds for four hours straight, but the kids are not around...they are on vacation...they are swimming in the river...they need to come back and go to school, so that they will all be in the same place at the same time, and I can go there and hang out with them and listen to them complain about their homework. Come on school! Get started! Sooooon!

No comments: