Thursday, August 12, 2004

Post a comment!

If you are reading this blog and enjoy the things you read, or question the things you read, I want to hear from you! Under each posting I make is a little blue link that says "Comments." If you click on comments, you can write a response to something I write. If "Comments" has a number next to it, it means other people have posted comments that you can also read if you click on "Comments." It doesn't have to be anything flashy, but please know that however short, I would enjoy interacting with you about the subjects of these entries, and if you have questions or comments or additions, or reflections, it would be great to hear from you! It can also turn into a very funny way to interact with my friends/family/supporters.

So, POST A COMMENT! HOoray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Danie...It is great to hear all about your adventures and see the great work you have been called to do. I'm proud of you!