Friday, July 30, 2004

teal toes

this afternoon, my toes are this bright shade of greenish blue. i'm painting my office today (the bland whiteness doctor's office feel just did not do it for me, which is funny, because it is a doctor's office...) anyways...the walls of my office are now these lovely shades of "falling water," "rum raisin" and "brown sugar." i appreciate the creativity of these names for sure, but at the same time, it means i want to eat the paint much more than i want to paint with it.

i got to see my friend jade today, too, which was great! jade works in the administrative office for y.d. and reachout, and she's moving to work with y.d. full-time in the town of anacortes. i first met her last october when i interviewed with y.d. and stayed at her house....anyways, we're going to hang out monthly for some solid bonding/mentoring type relationship building. woohoo for that! jade likes the color green, which is funny, because her name is jade...but i don't think she likes the same color of green that's on my toes. i'll have to ask her.

p.s. last night i finally spent the night in my apartment and today i go grocery shopping...it makes me feel very grown up!


No comments: