Thursday, July 29, 2004

all moved in!

today was my first official day of work.  Bronco (my supervisor) and I sat down to discuss work schedule and some preliminary planning for this year.  It definitely seems that my job will not take on its full form until the school year starts, so it turns out this is a great time of the year to move in and get settled...meaning that today, i got to pick out paint colors for my office (falling water, brown sugar and rum raisin!  yum!)...and tomorrow, i get to paint it!  woohoo!

and i'm officially all moved into the apartment...i'm still at my host family's until my sheets make it through the washer and dryer, but after that, i'm officially on my own. 

last night i got to make my first venture into seattle for dinner and a walk on the waterfront...it's the closest i've ever lived to any city, and thus far it seems like a very wonderful city to live close to!  hooray!

No comments: