Wednesday, July 07, 2004

the moving van is here!

just about ten minutes ago, Eric from ABF Trucking dropped off my empty commercial trailer!! This empty 28-foot trailer will be used by ME to pack all of MY belongings into...and then tomorrow, they will pick it up, and it will begin its journey westward! and who knows what exciting travel companions my stuff will have? ketchup? corn? neon signage? a tractor? the possibilities are endless! I hope that my stuff has a good time travelling across the country in a trailer...there are no windows in the trailer, so my stuff might get bored...but hopefully it will all stay intact! That's the main thing.

but between now and then, we do have to LOAD the trailer! eeek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Heather,

I hope you arrived safely. There's something in the post. Be sure to acknowlege receipt.

A Taylor friend.

Unknown said...

I wish your stuff arrive to the destination without any problems. People nowadays often use moving vans very often. It can be ideal for people looking for a reliable man van in order to move to and from furnished property with lots of bags and boxes. And also you can travel with your stuff.