Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Back to Work

I am back from my third trip this month. Whew. I'm excited to not be gone from the office anytime soon (you know how it is--spending several days unburying yourself only to feel behind and out-of-sync?)

But--I promise that in a few days there will be photojournalistic highlights from mom and dad's visit to Washington. (When mom brings her cable and plugs it into my computer.)

And get ready to leave comments, because the blog has been seriously rather comment-free lately...and that's sad. Leave comments!!!

Love,
me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, so I got this voicemail from on Michael Weatherspoon, whose voice sounded oddly familiar...any ideas?

I'm 2 days behind in my reading, and in Chronicles....yikes. But, I should finish up Chronicles tonight, which will finally put me in the NT, where I think I can gain mucho ground. Hope you are well!

suz said...

hi heather! i love you and i'm coming next month - hoorah!