Monday, July 03, 2006

Day One

Day One of New Job is today. Based on the fact that I'm only half unpacked and my desk is cluttered, I supposed it feels like my new office home.

Earlier today, I called my coworker Stuart in the Arlington YD office to let him know about a message on the Arlington YD voicemail this morning. And it felt weird to not be a part of the daily coming's and going's of Arlington already on Day One.

But today, I sat down with PrimeWest Graphics to talk about a project, and I felt like I moderately knew what I was talking about--or--at least that I enjoyed trying to figure out what I was talking about. I am sure I will spend the next few months vascillating between "I am so good at this" to "I have no idea how I opened this can of worms! I'm so naive!"

So. A new adventure in a familiar, but new, place. And life is in transition yet again.

No comments: