Thursday, June 29, 2006

Interesting Thursday Morning Details.

1. Not only am I going home for the world's largest wedding next week (320 attendees and counting...cousin Kris and Desiree know the whole town of Newcomerstown, Ohio,) I will be enjoying a "Day at Cedar Point" with the Baker/Casey/Welch/Whiting clan. And besides hanging out with my riduculously crazy family, Isaac is going to join in on the fun. Woohoo! Anyone else in for a good day of craziness at America's Roller Coast? A week from Monday? Be there!

2. Toad the Wet Sprocket and The Verve Pipe are playing a free show in Arlington on August 13th. "Can't be held responsible....she was touching her face..." Welcome to the 90's...I'm Kennedy, I'll be your VJ. Anyone want to join me for a free concert in Arlington that will make you feel like you're 15?

3. My office is gradually becoming blank and empty. I have about 14 more hours left in the Arlington YD office before I officially start in my new role as Communications Director in Burlington on Monday.

4. I actually bought groceries this week. And I ate a real meal with the groceries I bought, including a chicken caesar salad and an orange-pineapple smoothie. I would like to say that buying groceries is a great way to improve your quality of life, and I totally recommend it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. When we meet again, remind me to tell you about the most ridiculous wedding I went to.

2. I'm jealous that you're going to Cedar Point... I love that place.

3. Toad The Wet Sprocket and The Verve Pipe? Holy crap...I'm there.

wren said...

3. I want to be 15 again!

2. Wait, I just spent a week with 15 year olds... no, I don't want to be 15 again.

1. I do want to go to see Toad the Wet Sprocket and the Verve Pipe with you though.

0. Groceries. Heather, I am so proud of you.

The !saac Fix said...

wooooohooooooooooooooo