Monday, January 30, 2006

Paint Chips.

I am sitting at my desk staring at paint samples, and I'm more clueless than when I started....

Because how can you learn what color you want a room to be JUST by staring at a 1"x2" square of paper? seriously!

We're moving our office down the hall, and painting will be in effect very soon. I am looking forward to a new office and a new paint job. But. Choosing colors is very difficult.

Last week when Pam and I were looking at T-Shirt colors for Bob's Island Getaway, we fell in love with these flourescent thermal shirts. I have to say, that making everything all 80's Flourescent is very tempting...I'm envisioning Stuart's office in "Slap Bracelet Pink" and Bronco's office in "Hypercolor Orange." My office, will of course be beautiful earthy tones.

No comments: