Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Paint Chips II

Okay. We've settled on colors. How do these sound:

~Spicy Curry
~Riverbank
~Cafe Latte
~Dried Hydrangea

I suddenly feel like we're no longer in the Arlington YD office, but that I'm magically sipping on a latte after enjoying a curry dinner picnic on a riverbank next to a hydrangea bush.

I hope this doesn't mean I will be tempted to eat the walls. I hear that's bad for you.

And for anyone who was worried that Pam and I would make our kids wear 80's colors--the shirts we chose for Bob's Island Getaway are Asphalt Gray.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gray? Gray!
Gray makes me look dead...but then again so would the neon colors of the eighties. I've already had to live through all those great styles once and I'm really not into doing that again! Although, I do admit that somewhere in my nostalgic, memory boxes, I have a pair of neon lime-green socks and a pair of berry-colored leg warmers. Why am I telling you all this?!? I'm getting outta here...

Anonymous said...

I heart gray...it's so...neutral.

Anonymous said...

cafe latte...why that sounds just wonderful!