Thursday, November 17, 2005

Things that should be celebrated:

* One of my students did a great job in sharing her testimony at youth group last night!

* Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire opens on Friday, and Erin, Esther, and I already have tickets!

* AHS football is still going strong--in their third week of playoffs. Go Eagles!

* Mom and Dad are apparently safe and having fun in Greece and Italy. (They return on Monday.)

* Joel found this cool website where you can create your own funny church signs.

* Sonja, Sarah, and Stephanie will be at my house next Thursday eating turkey with me!

* Johnny P. will be in the Seattle area next week!!

* I have completed the knitting work on two whole Christmas presents.

* I have at least one whole day this weekend where I have to be absolutely nowhere.

1 comment:

Drewser said...

That's the coolest sign ever