Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Puh-ho-nix.

Tomorrow, I leave to go to Phoenix for the wedding of one of my good Taylor friends--the illustrious Drew--to his beautiful bride Lisa. You can see an awesome picture of the two of them and Lisa's son Justin here. (That picture is copyrighted, so don't steal it, you crazy pirates, you.)

It's a really hard time of year to leave for the weekend, with all sorts of things buzzing in YD land, but getting to celebrate the marriage of good friends is always time well spent...especially when it means I also get to spend the weekend with Suzanne, Barrett, Chris, Janelle, Mike and John, who represent some of my very best of friends.

So, it's a bit of a spring mini-break, with the Phoenix sunshine and very good friends headed my way--and I am excited about that!

And before I step on the plane tomorrow, I still get to have a meeting with YD Staff, attend a meeting with the Arlington Area Ministers, go to youth group, complete my rafting written exam, pack, make some phone calls, plan next weekend's girl's sleepover, and hang out with students. AAAAck.

Puh-ho-nix. Here I come! Woohoo!

No comments: