Thursday, May 05, 2005

Breezy.

Does saying "I'm breezy" really negate the breeziness one claims to feel (see Season 3 of Friends, The One Where No One's Ready)?

Because today I feel breezy....and there are a few reasons for that...

  • It's a warm, sunny 72 degrees outside.
  • One of my girls popped in for a visit this afternoon, and we were able to catch up after not talking for a week...and make plans to re-begin our Bible Study on Mark we started in the fall.
  • I have a free weekend looming on the horizon, in which I will not be required to wear a wetsuit.
  • It is Cinco de Mayo.
  • My cold is in denouement.
  • God has answered one of my most fervant prayers of the last few months, and I literally feel like He removed a hundred pounds from my shoulders.
  • My friend Tina is driving down from Anacortes today for a visit.
  • There are two hours of The O.C. on tonight, after President Bush interrupted last week's episode.
  • There was no school today because of Senior Project Presentations. Even though I'm not in school, I have projected the joy of the day from the underclassmen to myself.
  • The new Marysville outlet mall opens today, which I will celebrate by avoidance at all costs.

1 comment:

Drewser said...

And in one week you're flying to 90 degree Phoenix! Oh wait, that's not very breezy at all...