Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The O.C. and ME!

Alright--I admit it. My roommate, Corrie, and I watch The O.C.. (Thursday Nights on FOX, 8pm PST). I thought it was a fun 20-something addiction, to have ONE silly TV show in your weekly lineup. And the only TV we watch at all is The O.C. and Seahawks football.

Anyways--today at a Youth Pastor's meeting, we discussed our January Ski Retreat that YD and a few local churches are planning together. We were discussing themes for an event such as this, and I laughed to say how funny it would be to spoof The O.C....and Pastor Nathan and Pastor Harv liked my idea a LOT, meaning that we're going to now shoot video footage of our own kids spoofing The O.C. to promote the Snow Retreat.

I'm rather embarrassed that an unhealthy addiction is going to result in a hundred kids being confronted with an O.C. spoof...but at the same time, if you want to seriously mock anything in pop culture right now, I think the O.C. is it....so...

No comments: