Thursday, July 05, 2007

Transformers Rocks My World

When they take pieces of your childhood and make them completely wicked amazing, what is there to do in order to share the joy?

Step One: spend Independence Day waiting in line with Drew and Clay to see it on opening day.

Step Two: Love every minute of it.

Step Three: After the movie, melt in the 116 degree Phoenix Sun in the movie theater parking lot. (Okay. That's not necessarily necessary...unless you want to see the movie with Drew and Clay, which thereby makes it necessary.)

Step Four: Write a blog about it, including a youtube video with the new Mutemath cover of the theme song. (Thanks Isaac!)

Step Five: Ask mom or dad to email the photo of me and Optimus Prime from Christmas 1985 so I can post it on the blog and say, "I knew him from way back when." (The picture is in an album on the bottom shelf in my bedroom in Ohio...or at least...it used to be before the remodelers took over the house.)

No comments: