Monday, July 23, 2007

Blogs I Refuse to Write

I'm convinced my life is not nearly as blog-worthy as it used to be. I don't know why this is. So, in an effort to convince myself I'm not dead, here is a list of blogs I would write if I wasn't convinced they would bore the snot out of you:

  1. Epic Choices--rent tonight's movie from Safeway or Blockbuster.
  2. Internal justifications for eating takeout for the fifth time this week.
  3. Interesting creases on my bedroom wall that I only notice during extended phone conversations.
  4. Playing with your roommate's dog in five minutes a day or less.
  5. A night's work: transferring the dirty clothes from the bedroom to the laundry room.
  6. Reorganizing the dirty dishes strewn across the counter into a neat stack in the sink.
  7. Another night's work: separating the loads of dirty clothes and leaving them in piles on the floor.
  8. Friends I've Googled.
  9. Another night's work. Moving one load of laundry into the washer.
  10. Fun times with Orbitz: how to watch your money disappear into thin air...literally.
  11. The Retiree and You: Yoga class at the Riverside Health Club.
  12. Skagit County's best wi-fi spot(s).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would like to read more about numbers 8 and 11.

thank you,
adria

ps. i submit that several recent postings on my blog put it in a position to be reconsidered as a link in the category of "People I Love Who Have Nice Blogs"