Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Where is the Love?

This Valentine's Day blog is dedicated to people who meet the following criteria:
1. I love them.
2. They live 10,000 miles away.
3. I used to talk to them weekly until they moved 10,000 miles away.
4. I miss them.

Brother Sean in China! (furthest right in photo.) He's been there for a month already, and will be there through August. He's studying and interning and traveling and learning. Today, as a Happy Valentines/Belated Birthday gift, I received a package of tea and candy from beloved China, courtesy of Sean Ian. This, makes me happy, and I miss him!


Barrett and Suzanne! These dear friends followed their love and devotion to the Lord and their love of adventure to Zambia. They're currently leading a student program called "African Quest," in which they supervise teaching and training for 20 American/British college-aged students. Before they left for Africa, I talked to Suzanne daily. Since they left for Africa, I have talked to Suzanne once for thirty seconds and get emails every 4-6 weeks. I definitely miss them.

So...if you're reading this blog, the odds are high that I love you too...so, I want you to know that. And--Happy Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

suz said...

Hi Heather! I'm only moderately far away compared to those mentioned, but I do love you back, so here's wishing you a Happy Day After Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you I love your blog it helps me to keep connected to you even though we don't talk nearly enough. Hope your Valentine's day was fun and exciting. Thanks for always being you!

Corrie