Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What to Tell...

I've been at a lack for intriguing posting topics of late...

I could tell you about how genuinely excited I am to learn about communications--to plan and strategize how to better communicate to our donors, volunteers, staff, etc.

I could tell you about how much I'm loving Over the Rhine's new blend of coffee that mom and dad gifted me for my birthday.

I could tell you about how I had a very interesting interaction/lunch with a transient woman last week.

I could tell you about how Clay is coming to visit again tomorrow--how he bought a last-minute ticket that directly resulted in him being able to visit on Valentine's Day.

So, in summary, my life is not, in fact, boring...but I just haven't felt much like writing about it.

Except to tell you that retractable sharpies are, in fact, the best invention ever.

This is all.

No comments: