Friday, October 28, 2005

Plan for the Weekend.

1. Take four Junior High girls to Warm Beach Camp for the weekend.

2. Snap out of Junior High mode for a few hours to join rafting friends at 'end of the year raft guide party.'

3. Recover from being surrounded by hundreds of Junior High students for an entire weekend and lead worship at The Upper Room.

4. Prepare for next Friday, when I will begin going to pool sessions with Greg, Heidi, and some kids to learn how to roll a kayak. (This morning, one of my girls sweetly said, "I already know how to roll a kayak," meaning, she knew how to roll up an inflatable kayak for storage. I said, "No, roooooll a kayak, like, roll a kayak." Her face lit up, "Oooohhhhhhh.")

5. Tell everyone in blog land to have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I get to see you at the raft guide party! Yea! :) <><