Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My to-do list.

As of 5:46 pm:

*Get gas
*Stop at grocery store to pick up Suz and Barrett's final piece for present and to get cash back for laundromat.
*Run home and put first load in washer.
*Finish handmade gift for Suz.
*Clean up papers/cutters/clean clothes/rafting gear which are scattered across living room.
*Begin packing
*Double check that I have everything I need to wear in the wedding
*Find camera and charge batteries.
*Take wet loads of laundry to laundromat to dry them.
*Pray that St. Louis layover is not affected by thunderstorms.
*Quit stressing about everything that has to happen after I arrive home on Monday.
*Quit stressing about travel details.
*Be sociable with friend Tina who is spending the night and driving me to airport in morning.
*Pay rent.
*Pay phone bill
*Pay credit card bill.
*Pay car insurance bill.
*Write blog entry about awesome Golf Marathon.

Okay. five hours. heather, you can do it.

1 comment:

Drewser said...

Um, I missed the entry about the golf marathon. Where's that?