Thursday, June 17, 2004

my nose.

does anyone here have a particularly strong attachment to your nose? (wait. attachment is a rather vague term, because unless your nose is prone to falling off, of course, you're attached to it!) anyways...the point is, i'm pretty worried that my nose is BROKEN! and now suddenly, i feel strongly about my nose--about how nice it was last week, and about how i'd prefer for it to stay that way! so...it still hurts, and it still has a bump that wasn't there before the crash, so i'm still biding my time. within another week, if all is not well, it means it's time to call a plastic surgeon! YUCK!

which would mean a time delay for moving westward and surgery and two black eyes and lots of pain! ergh...so if you're prone to praying, pray for my nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for your nose. :-)