Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jesus Video #3

A few winters ago, a visiting pastor shared these videos during a Sunday morning sermon. They had the congregation, as Renee would say, "in stitches."

For whatever reason this morning, I remembered how this video delighted me so much--to hear modern-day Christians' words come out of Jesus' mouth.

Mine favorite quote from the clip definitely, "I'd repeat it, but I can't, because I'm Jesus."

Watch it, be inspired, and then tell me--what's your favorite not really Jesus saying?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"i forgot your name so you're off the hook for now"
"i don't mind when you say your name, just not when you stub your big toe"
"it was only one cigarette" "i heard that!"
haha
i still watch these videos too

suz said...

"Thee before Thou, except after Thine."