Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Halloweeny: Photojournalistic Highlights

Saturday was my friends' annual Halloween costume party, and this was the first year since living in Washington that I've been able to go. Hurrah!

Because we love Wicked, Erin, Jenny and myself were the witches of the west, east, and north respectively...and Clay enjoyed playing, "The Boy Who Lived." The best part of the whole night was displaying our well-crafted and award-winning pirate ship pumpkin for all to enjoy. Arrrrgh. Happy day of candy and dressing up to all who enjoy these photos!

Bethany and I rock out to Monster Mash! Woo! It was a graveyard smash!










Me and The Boy Who Lived! It's pretty incredible to be in the presence of the one who has lived to tell about facing you-know-who!







Harry Potter is angry or angsty or something. Puberty is a difficult time, I suppose.









Erin, me, and Jenny as the witches of the west, north and east. Jenny had fantastic ruby slippers, and I managed to hide my Uggs well under th elayers of pink crinoline...






A close-up of my stunning eyelashes. Yes, they're real!







The award-winning pirate pumpkin...with a jolly roger and all...arrrrrrrrrgh.





Clay proves that he looks so much better in pink than I do!

Can't wait until next year when I introduce everyone to flapper Heather, who can do an amazing Charleston...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK You're scaring me, Clay actually looks like.......... Harry Potter(do fake British accent).
DAD

Pastor Paul said...

The pumpkin... the costumes... I am amazed and in awe.