Thursday, October 18, 2007

Too Funny!

This morning Dad sent me an email to let me know that Danielle Peck, rising Country star from my hometown of Coshocton, is singing the national anthem tonight in Cleveland.

What he did not tell me, that I found out later from my boss, is that Danielle also used to date Josh Beckett, the starting pitcher for the Red Sox! No way!

So, the Indians apparently didn't know that Danielle and Josh had dated, but the end result of having the starting pitcher for the Red Sox having to hold his hand over his heart while his ex-girlfriends sings our beloved National Anthem in what could be an ALCS Championship Game for the Indians is...well...dang funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fortunately, it WASN'T an ALCS Championship game and my Red Sox are still in it. :)

Anonymous said...

Heather, About a year ago Danielle's uncle Terry (who works at the Coshocton store) told me she was dating a baseball player for the Boston Red Sox. I didn't know at the time who Josh Beckett was.. I do now and hope I don't need to see him again!!
PS Bob Brenley broadcasts for Fox another Coshocton connection!!
DAD