Friday, September 08, 2006

Tomorrow is Moving Day!

At 10am tomorrow, I have three friends arriving to help me pack up a U-Haul truck and drive it the 25 miles from Arlington to Mt. Vernon.

I will certainly miss living in the loft of Jenny's beautiful mountain house, waking up every morning and seeing the sunrise over the mountains...

...but I'm very excited to live in a house with Heidi. I get to paint my bedroom!!! And starting Monday, I have a 5-minute commute to work! Yeah!

So far in the move, my friends think that I have a ridiculous amount of books. When we packed them up last night, there were ten medium-sized boxes just full of books. I think it's good that I wasn't a polar explorer...because they would have probably found me trapped in ice with no food and a big suitcase full of old National Geographic magazines.

No comments: