Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday...

If life's a juggling act, I'm not sure how I'm succeeding. It feels like I'm behind on everything: personal support raising, preparations for the Youth Specialties conventions, moving, thank you notes, the Corporate newsletter, website updates, communication with new staff who are raising support, keeping in contact with friends and family.

And in the midst of it, I still have this desire to finish reading the whole Bible. I'm almost done with Deuteronomy...and I figure if I can get in a regular habit, I can pound the rest of it out in about six weeks...(Joshua through Malachi.)

Yet it's Friday, and there are meetings, unpacking, and a trip to Portland to see Carrie Underwood all on the agenda. And next week Red Suz is coming to visit....

No comments: