Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Je voudrais aider avec les etudiates dans la classe de francais.

I realize there maybe a few grammar mistakes in that title. Johnny P, pleeeease forgive me...

BUT, today I talked to Ms. Taylor at Arlington High School, and I will very soon begin tutoring students in French, free of charge, and they normally have to pay $10/hour for a tutor! Hooray! And I will finally be an official AHS volunteer after months of dragging my feet because I'm a scaredy-cat.

Mrs. Shurtz and Prof. Loy would be oh-so-proud of me if they could see me today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh oh! Qu'est-ce qui ce passe ici!! Tu commences a parler en francais?! C'est fantastique. Nous devrions faire ca plus souvent...

hmb said...

Je pense que si j'ecris francais trop souvent que ma famille and mes amis "will get really angry." (sorry. i blanked on future tense there.) J'ai un besoin d'etudier!