Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Naked!

I just want to take a moment to give a shout out to the amazing people who've brought us Naked Juice. Seriously. You people have done some incredible work, and you deserve to be praised for it.

I was first introduced to Naked Juice about eight years ago, when I purchased a Naked Smoothie at The Blue Bottle in Muncie, Indiana. I was impressed, but I found it hard to justify $4/bottle for juice.

Oh-so-many years later, I have rediscovered Naked Juice during my 40-day caffeine fast, and let me tell you...this stuff is worth every penny! Plus--as far as serving size goes, I find that one bottle actually suffices for two meals, so is actually saving me money, since the $2 daily morning Naked Juice has replaced the usually latte for $3.65.

In my heart of hearts, I am bonded to the Mighty Mango...(shown here.) This morning, I'm drinking "Blue Machine," which is definitely good, although it's no Mighty Mango.

So next time you're in the store, and you're tempted to pick up that 20 oz Minute Maid for $1.59, let me encourage you to set your sights on things more organic and pursue the benevolent joy the Naked Juice will bring you. It will change your life, I guarantee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, Caito Produce brought several cases to the ad meeting a few monthes ago and I took several home for free,and I drank them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAD

suz said...

The Blue Bottle! Sigh. I loved that place.

Genizah Keeper said...

Hi! Forgive me posting a comment instead of an email, but I couldn't find an email address. I'm a Madeleine L'Engle fan too and found your blog accidentally as I was looking for a picture of her. I'm in the field of Theology too, but going on an academic track. I'm sure I'll enjoy looking at your postings. Have a blessed Easter!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I read your blog, and it just so happened that Naked juices were on sale this week. So, I bought a few for breakfasts. They are sooo good! I'm afraid you've gotten me hooked! :)

Drewser said...

I had to post because I'm drinking a Green Machine right now. Despite it's color ("spit-up"), it's amazingly tasty. However, I paid almost $4 for it...hoping I can find more cheaper as I see it in my future...