Friday, December 15, 2006

SuzJ posted a list of 4's. It's Friday Afternoon, and before I go home, I want to be cool like her:

four jobs I have had in my life:
1. webmaster for the "Awesome Beatles' Catalogue"
2. shredder of the "Weekly Wage Worksheets" at Baker's Management
3. waitress at Spitler's Family Restaurant
4. Admissions Office Telecounselor at TU

four movies I would (and do) watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (the A&E version)
2. French Kiss
3. Band of Brothers
4. A River Runs Through It

four places I have lived:
1. Grace Hostel at Daystar University in Athi River, Kenya
2. Gerig Hall 326 at Taylor University in Upland, Indiana
3. "The Castle"
4. Jenny's Mountain Home in Arlington, WA

four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Friends
2. American Idol
3. 24
4. The Office

four places I have been on vacation:
1. Uganda
2. Brecon, Wales
3. Eglasmuhle, Germany
4. Disney World

four of my favorite foods:
1. Eritrean food and mango shakes at this little place near Yaya Center in Nairobi
2. Peanut Chicken Coconut Curry by me.
3. Chicken Salad from Serenity Tea House (Coshocton, OH)
4. anything made by my two favorite men: Ben and Jerry

four places i would like to be right now:
1. Tucson
2. Zambia
3. In a cabin near Kalispell, Montana with a fire going, a stack of books, and my Mac
4. Taylor University, J-Term 2003

four books i'd read again:
1. Crime and Punishment
2. A Severe Mercy
3. Girl Meets God
4. The Time Traveler's Wife

four songs I listen to over and over:
1. The Story (Brandi Carlile)
2. La Vie Boheme (Rent)
3. Hide Your Love Away (Beatles)
4. Go To Sleep (Radiohead)

four things I despise:
1. when heidi's dog barks at me while i'm talking on the phone
2. nickelback
3. passive-aggressiveness
4. powdered coffee creamer

four random things I love:
1. long, reflective emails from close friends
2. verizon's in-network
3. airplane trips
4. mix cd's

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

um...am i passive?

C+J=S said...

4 things I am excited about:
1. Chris posted on our blog!
2. I will see lovely HMB in a week!
3. I will have 9 days in which to avoid a 4 hour commute!
4. Sugar cookies are yummy!

Hope said...

So how much credit to I get to take for your love of Jack Bower? :)

wren said...

4 Things I Love That Heather Wrote:
1. TU--J-Term 2003
2. long, reflective e-mails from close friends
3. Pride & Prejudice (a&e)
4. Girl Meets God
5. Zambia (which should be number one, but i'm too lazy to cut and paste and, yes, i'm guilty of being part of number two...)

Yay! We shall be in the same place in less than two days with tons of really really cool people! woohoo!