Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Please tell me what I'm good at!

I'm currently trying to figure out what I'm good at...

...and I need your help...

So...if you can give me your thoughts on what you think I'm specifically gifted at/good at...what I have to offer the general populace for the good of all, I would be much obliged....this can be surface-level things like, "Heather, you are so beautiful that your very presence inspires the masses to redirect their mundane lives to transearthly purposes..." or deep things like, "You make really good coffee."

Either pop a comment up, or send me an email at this email address: hbaker at yd dot org

Context: I'm just trying to figure out my life and how my job is fitting my giftings, and I'm trying to figure out what pieces of me are significant! And I need your insight!

4 comments:

wren said...

Heather, you are good at analyzing life, helping me analyze my life, and talking about writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Heather,

This is the random youth pastor in Montana, again.

It is always a good idea to evaluate whether the ministry/job we are in is the best investment of our time/gifts/skills possible... but, remember,

"God is more interested in our availability than He is in our ability."

So, if I had to say "what you're good at" it's that you make yourself available to God and to other people.

Thank you.

Chris Haughee <><
chrishaughee@juno.com

Anonymous said...

You are really good at making people laugh. You are intensely creative. But, you already know these things.

Oh I got another one. You're really good at keeping people informed about your friends' lives...even if the people you're talking to don't really know the person/people you're talking about. =)

The !saac Fix said...

Well, you're very easy to talk to. I would say that people find it easy to open up to you because you're honest with them about yourself.

You're really good at Trivial Pursuit (even though Philip Byers beat you)

You like trying new things (sounds like a fortune cookie)

I'm not sure I'm a good help at this, but there are my thoughts